Monday, October 18, 2010

Thankfulforguidance.

Yay! I'm super excited about this blog!!!!
I have always wanted to start one,well here we go.
I want to start a rule that every title will say what I am thankful for that day.

All I have been doing is working and sleeping and checking my emails. So utterly lame. I need to do something more productive like clean my room or paint my nails or write a letter. The funny thing is, is that i always think these things on the way to my room then stop and turn around... I'm almost telling my self that I forgot something down stairs but I really didn't. Almost like when your talking to someone you really down want to and you blurt out "man got to go to the bathroom Ill be right back!" but never really return:)) Poor room. oh well.

I am counting down the days till  I am in Idaho. Many people I talk to about this cant grasp how excited I am to go to the potato state:)) Well gladly I will be with people my age unlike work were I'm either talking to someone about high school drama and AP homework or not being talked to at all. I am being very productive in this category though!  I have a budget plan and a detail list of things that must get done before I leave. I am just hoping that all  my hard work will not be disappointed. I know that not all things can work out but lots of them better! wishing 9 weeks will come faster:)

No comments:

Post a Comment